Among the airlines based at Orlando International Airport (MCO) is Spirit Airlines. The airport has different terminals assigned to different carriers, hence, when flying with Spirit, you will need to know what terminal is Spirit at MCO Airport. Also, to avoid delays during departures, it is important to know the gates assigned to the carrier. Along with these, a quick overview of the various services offered at the terminal can help you plan your journey, especially if you are flying for the first time.
Complete information about the Spirit Terminal, the services offered, and the fees charged for these services are detailed further.
Quick Information about MCO Spirit Terminal
Terminal A of the airport is used by this low-cost carrier for all its operations. The checkpoints 1-59 and the Gates from 1-29, 70-99 are housed by this Spirit Terminal MCO Airport. For further details, you can refer to the following table:
|Airline Name||Spirit Airlines Silver Airways|
|Airport Name||Orlando International Airport (MCO)|
|Spirit MCO Airport Address||Airport, 1 Jeff Fuqua Blvd, Orlando, FL 32827, USA|
|Contact Number||801 410 9000|
|IATA Code of Spirit||F9|
|ICAO Code of Spirit||FFT|
|Opening Hours||Daily 24 Hours|
|MCO Spirit Arrival Terminal||Terminal A|
|MCO Airport Spirit Departures||Terminal A|
|Airlines Official Website||spirit.com|
|Airport Official Website||orlandoairports.net|
What Terminal is Spirit at MCO Airport?
The main Spirit Orlando Terminal is Terminal A. Both departures and arrivals are facilitated at this terminal. Services like check-in, taxi hires, and luggage collection will also be made available at this terminal.
Spirit Orlando Terminal Map
For the precise location of the various checkpoints within Terminal A, you can refer to the Spirit Airlines Orlando Terminal Map. The map shows how the terminal is divided into various levels and also highlights what each level is used for. This way, you will be able to avoid confusion and reach your boarding gate on time. You can also seek assistance from the staff to interpret the map.
Here is the official map of the Spirit Terminal at Orlando Airport:
The following is the official map of Frontier at Orlando Airport. The map can be found on the official site of the carrier as well.
What is Spirit Airlines international arrivals/departures at MCO Airport?
What terminal is Spirit Arrivals at MCO?
Spirit Airlines Orlando terminal arrivals at Terminal A. However, the Gates for domestic and international arrivals might vary. Most of the international arrivals usually occur at Gates 70-99. The arrivals terminal provides car rental and hire services after the baggage claim counters. In case you have a connecting flight, you will have to wait at the terminal until the time of departure.
Spirit Airlines Orlando Terminal Departures
The official MCO Spirit Departure Terminal is Terminal A. For both domestic and international departures, Level 3 of this terminal is used. This level houses the check-in center, security checkpoints, and baggage deposit areas. Gate A-1 has the ticketing counters. You can visit this counter in case of any queries about the pre-departure formalities. Food courts and shopping centers are also part of this terminal.
How Can I Contact Spirit at MCO Terminal?
In the event of any inconvenience, queries, or issues at the Spirit Airlines MCO Terminal, you can connect with the official authorities using the following contact details. You can also send your feedback to the agents using these phone numbers.
|Purpose of Calling||Phone Number|
|General Queries||801 401 2222|
|Spirit Vacations||877 377 0791|
|Central America||502 2292 0828|
|South America||571 +241 4000|
|Caribbean||011 509 2940 4422|
How much is the MCO Spirit Airlines Terminal Parking?
The closest parking garage to Spirit Airlines Orlando Airport Terminal, that is Terminal A, is parking garage A. The fee for parking at this garage depends on how long you wish to use your spot. Vehicles can be parked from 20 minutes to 24 hours.
The fee charged is as follows:
|24 hours||USD 24|
|First 20 minutes||Free|
|21 – 30 minutes||USD 2|
|Each additional 15 minutes||USD 1|
Flights from Spirit Airlines Terminal MCO Airport
A number of flights operate from the Spirit Terminal Orlando Airport to different locations. Pre-booking these flights, at least 2 weeks in advance, can give you a price advantage.
The following are some of the popular destinations of Spirit from MCO:
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport ATL
- Luis Muñoz Marin International Airport SJU
- Cleveland Hopkins International Airport CLE
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport DFW
- Nashville International Airport BNA
- Philadelphia International Airport PHL
- San Diego International Airport SAN
- Tampa International Airport TPA
- St. Louis Lambert International Airport STL
- Sacramento International Airport SMF
- Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport ECP
Services Offered at Orlando Spirit Terminal
The MCO Airport Spirit Terminal offers a wide array of services and facilities at both the arrival and departure areas of the terminal. Any passenger can get access to these facilities at any point in their journey. Below are the various services offered at the airport:
- Check-in: Before departure, you will have to complete the Spirit Check-in process at the third level of the terminal. You can complete this process by following the general check-in option only as this airport does not offer curbside check-in.
- Baggage: In order to carry baggage on Spirit flights you will have to follow the weight limits and pay the charges accordingly. You can carry one personal item in the cabin for free but will have to pay USD 79 for checked bags up to 23 kgs and USD 125 for bags up to 45 kgs.
- Flight cancellation: in case of any sudden change of plans, the airport offers you the option to revoke your Spirit flight by visiting the ticketing counter in Terminal A. Provide all the necessary details and mention the reason for Spirit flight cancellation.
- Flight Change: Apart from cancellation, you can also modify your bookings by visiting the same ticket counters. These modifications can include date changes, corrections to, seat changes, or the name correction on Spirit flight tickets.
- Security Screening: All the passengers will be screened as part of the protocol to ensure safety. You are advised to go through the TSA regulations in order to avoid carrying dangerous and prohibited items during the screening process.
- TSA Pre-Check– The security screening process can take around 15-29 minutes in total. In order to cut down on this waiting time, you can register for the TSA Pre-check service offered at the airport. Registrations will be open between 4:00 a.m. and 8:30 p.m.
- Lounges: As Spirit is a low-cost carrier, it does not have a lounge at the Orlando International Airport. Hence, the airport provides waiting rooms for passengers with connecting flights or flight delays. Access to these rooms is usually free or comes with a minimal charge.
- Rideshare Services: To help arriving passengers explore the city, the airport provides rideshare and car rental services. You can take these taxis to any location. Companies like Uber, Wingz, and Lyft provide such services at the Spirit Orlando Terminal.
- Baggage Wrapping: Passengers can also avail of the baggage wrapping facilities at the official terminal of Spirit Airlines. The agents will pack your bags as per the size and weight requirements set by the airline.
- Lost and Found: Lost items and personal belongings can be reported at the lost and found office of the Orlando Airport. This office will be open between the hours of 7: 00 a.m. and 7: 30 p.m. and can be accessed at the first level of Terminal A.
Additionally, a few other services offered at the Spirit Terminal Orlando International Airport include:
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pet Relief Areas
- Shopping Centers
- Dining Areas
- Ground Transportation
- Rental Cars
- In-terminal navigation
- Rental Cars
- Aquariums and Universal Stores
The MCO Spirit Terminal not only provides different amenities to the passengers but also offers assistance in the form of airport maps, staff, and announcements. The economical fees charged for parking and waiting rooms further make these services accessible to all passengers. Hence, traveling is made easy by this terminal.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What Terminal is Spirit at MCO?
Terminal A: Spirit Airlines exclusively used Terminal A.
What terminal is Spirit at Orlando Airport?
Spirit Airlines operates from Terminal A at Orlando Airport.
What terminal is Spirit Arrivals at MCO?
Both domestic and international Spirit arrivals take place from Orlando Terminal A.
What is the MCO Spirit departure terminal?
The official terminal for Spirit Airlines departures at MCO Airport is Terminal A.
Is there parking at MCO Spirit Terminal?
Yes, parking at MCO Spirit Terminal can be available at Garage A.
How much is parking at MCO Airport Spirit Terminal?
The MCO Airport Spirit Terminal parking fees can range between USD 1 and 24.
Where is check-in at the Orlando International Airport Spirit Terminal?
Check-in can be done at the third level of the Spirit Airlines Orlando Airport Terminal.
Where is Spirit Airlines Orlando International Airport Terminal baggage collection?
You can collect your Spirit Airlines Orlando baggage at the arrivals section of Terminal A.
What is the Orlando Airport Spirit Airlines Terminal for international arrivals?
The Gates 70-99 undertake all the international arrivals of Spirit Airlines at MCO.
What terminal is Spirit departures at MCO?
Terminal A is the main Spirit Airlines departure terminal at Orlando International Airport.
Where is the MCO Spirit Airlines Terminal?
MCO Spirit Airlines Terminal can be accessed by visiting Terminal A.