It can be crucial to check Etihad Airways’ baggage allowance policy before you travel to any destination with this airline. Most of the time passengers may not be aware of the current luggage system of the airline. Hence, knowing about its baggage rules can be of great help to reduce extra costs on carrying the items on the flight. The baggage rules of Etihad can be very basic to follow with limited restrictions for its flyers. These restrictions can be around size, overweight, or prohibited items.
Etihad International Baggage Allowance Policy
The baggage allowance on this airline can differ based on your destination. Therefore, Etihad international flight baggage size limit can be different when compared to domestic flights. Moreover, the permission to carry excess and overweight bags can also be easily acquired on these flights.
Etihad Domestic Baggage Allowance Policy
On domestic flights, there is usually less potential to carry overweight bags. As per the rules of the Etihad baggage allowance policy, the fee charged is commonly less on domestic trips. Apart from this, the other rules remain the same for both national and international destinations.
A detailed explanation of this airline’s baggage policy is given below.
Rules of Etihad Airlines Baggage Policy
This carrier has determined several rules and regulations that are to be followed while checking in your bags. These regulations are given in accordance with the TSA and FAA guidelines. By following these Etihad baggage size allowance and weight limits, you can ensure a safe journey. Moreover, you can also avoid the trouble of overloading. Hence, understanding these basic guidelines is extremely important.
- On Etihad Airlines, you can bring three types of baggage. These include checked luggage, carry-on items, and extra bags.
- If your journey involves connecting flights, then you may have to check in your bags for the second time at the connecting airport. This is because your luggage will not directly reach the end destination.
- Under normal circumstances, the baggage allowance of a specific passenger is not transferable to another flier.
- Provided that you go over the standard limit of weight and size allowance, then you will be subject to pay an Etihad extra baggage fee.
- There will be a separate policy for pets and infants.
- Special items like sports equipment and musical instruments will be accepted on different terms than the regular baggage.
- These baggage rules sometimes vary as per your itinerary and destination.
Note: Should you wish to be informed about the latest updates made by Etihad, then you can visit its official website from time to time.
Etihad Airlines Baggage Weight Limit
The Etihad Airways new baggage policy has basic guidelines concerning checked items. As per its guidelines, they must be under the allotted Etihad Airways baggage allowance for international and domestic routes. The weight limit also changes according to your selected class of service. Different ticket fares have varying weight allowances.
Here is the table that shows the baggage allowance of this airline for numerous routes and cabin classes:
|Destination||Economy Class (in pounds and kgs)||Business Class (in pounds and kgs)||First-Class (in pounds and kgs)|
|U.S.- Canada||2 bags, 50 lbs or 23 kgs||2 bags, 70 lbs or 32 kgs||2 bags, 70 lbs or 32 kgs|
|GCC, Jordan, & Lebanon||88 lbs or 40 kgs||88 lbs or 40 kgs||110 lbs or 50 kgs|
|Africa to Most Places||88 lbs or 40 kgs||88 lbs or 40 kgs||110 lbs or 50 kgs|
|GCC to Bangladesh, Philippines, & Indonesia||88 lbs or 40 kgs||88 lbs or 40 kgs||110 lbs or 50 kgs|
|India-UK||88 lbs or 40 kgs||88 lbs or 40 kgs||132 lbs or 60 kgs|
Note: According to UAE Civil Aviation rules, no single piece of luggage shall weigh more than 32 kilograms. Along with this, Etihad Airways baggage allowance dimensions for each item should also be met.
Now, the Economy Fare option is subdivided into Economy Deals as well as Economy Saver and Classic. For these classes, the baggage allowance of Etihad Airways is as follows:
|Destination||Economy Deals & Economy Saver and Classic (in pounds and kgs)||Economy Flex (in pounds and kgs)||Business Class (in pounds and kgs)||First-Class (in pounds and kgs)|
|India, China, Australia, Japan, Pakistan, Korea, Hong Kong to Africa||66 lbs or 30 kgs||77 lbs or 35 kgs||88 lbs or 40 kgs||110 lbs or 50 kgs|
|Asia to/from Europe & GCC||66 lbs or 30 kgs||77 lbs or 35 kgs||88 lbs or 40 kgs||110 lbs or 50 kgs|
|Australia to Europe||66 lbs or 30 kgs||77 lbs or 35 kgs||88 lbs or 40 kgs||110 lbs or 50 kgs|
|GCC to/from Indian Subcontinent||66 lbs or 30 kgs||77 lbs or 35 kgs||88 lbs or 40 kgs||110 lbs or 50 kgs|
|Philippines, India, Pakistan, & Bangladesh to Europe||66 lbs or 30 kgs||77 lbs or 35 kgs||88 lbs or 40 kgs||110 lbs or 50 kgs|
|India and Europe||66 lbs or 30 kgs||77 lbs or 35 kgs||88 lbs or 40 kgs||110 lbs or 50 kgs|
|Italy to China||66 lbs or 30 kgs||77 lbs or 35 kgs||88 lbs or 40 kgs||110 lbs or 50 kgs|
|India & Pakistan to Australia||66 lbs or 30 kgs||77 lbs or 35 kgs||88 lbs or 40 kgs||110 lbs or 50 kgs|
|The UK to India||66 lbs or 30 kgs||77 lbs or 35 kgs||88 lbs or 40 kgs||110 lbs or 50 kgs|
Further, the baggage allowance for Etihad Airways of Economy, Business, and First Class passengers for other routes is as stated below:
|Routes||Economy Saver and Classic (in pounds and kgs)||Economy Flex (in pounds and kgs)||Business (in pounds and kgs)||First (in pounds and kgs)|
|China to Japan||66 lbs or 30 kgs||77 lbs or 35 kgs||88 lbs or 40 kgs||110 lbs or 50 kgs|
|UAE to Bahrain, Jordan, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Azerbaijan||66 lbs or 30 kgs||77 lbs or 35 kgs||88 lbs or 40 kgs||110 lbs or 50 kgs|
|Egypt to UAE||88 lbs or 40 kgs||88 lbs or 40 kgs||88 lbs or 40 kgs||110 lbs or 50 kgs|
Note: All the luggage exceeding the weight limits given above will be considered overweight by the Etihad baggage allowance policy.
Etihad Airlines Checked Baggage Policy
The Etihad checked baggage allowance policy gives rules for all the items that are carried in the hold of the aircraft. This baggage has to be deposited at the airport before boarding. It will then be transported in the storage space of the aircraft away from the passengers. You can collect it upon reaching the destination. This type of luggage is alternatively known as a hold or check-in bag.
Checked Baggage Rules on Etihad Airlines
Given how your check-in luggage is transported, it has to be within certain weight and size limits. If your bags adhere to the specified Etihad check-in baggage dimensions, then you will be free from the payment of additional charges.
The following are the weight and size rules that apply to these bags:
Etihad Checked Baggage Allowance Weight Limit:
- In the Economy class, the weight limit is 66 lbs or 30 kgs. It is increased to 88 lbs or 40 kgs in Business class.
- The First-Class passengers can carry bags up to 110 lbs or 50 kgs.
Etihad Check-in Baggage Size:
- Size dimensions can vary according to your arrival destination.
- To/from the United States and Canada, the dimensions are 158 cm (70 x 50 x 38 cm) or 62 inches (27 * 19 * 14 inches).
- The size limits to/from all other locations include 207 cm (90 x 72 x 45 cm) or 81 inches (35 * 28 * 18 inches).
- This Etihad Airways checked baggage size limit for the Economy class is 17 in x 28 in x 35 in or 45 cm x 72 cm x 90 cm.
Etihad Checked Baggage Allowance Fees:
- Under the Etihad baggage allowance policy, you will not be needed to pay a specific fee provided that you obey the above-mentioned restrictions.
- When you have to carry more than the standard amount, the extra luggage fees start at USD 110 and differ as per your region.
Etihad Check-in Baggage Allowed Items
As your checked luggage, you can carry items of immediate use like clothes or safety kits. Other important items inclusive of art, documents, sports equipment, or musical instruments can also be transported in the same category. However, these special articles will have to meet the Etihad baggage size restrictions. In this regard, the following items are allowed on this airline:
Sports Equipment in Etihad Checked Baggage:
Ensuring the safety of the passengers, this air carrier permits its visitors to bring sports instruments as per the weight limit. The weight and size restrictions of the Etihad Airways baggage policy for sporting equipment are:
- Weight Limit: 23 kilograms or 15 kgs as per the equipment
- Size Restrictions: 62 linear inches/118 inches depending on the instruments
The following list shows different types of sporting items you can carry on this airline:
- Golf clubs
Note: Particularly for the above-given item, the maximum allowed weight is 15 kgs.
- Scuba diving equipment
- Ski items
- Snowboarding material
- Wave skis
- Boogie boards
- Speed boards
- Fishing equipment
Note: For bicycles, the maximum approved size is 300 cm.
All of these articles must be properly packed and protected. This airline will not be responsible or liable for any kind of damage to your equipment when it is not properly packed.
Note: Certain items like snowboards are small enough to meet the carry-on Etihad baggage size. Then they can be brought as cabin luggage.
Musical Instruments and Etihad Airlines Checked Baggage
Based on the space occupied by your instrument, it can either be allowed as a carry-on or checked baggage. For it to be permitted as the latter, the instrument should be less than or equal to 32 kgs in weight. Additionally, it should be no more than 300 cm, hints at the Etihad baggage size allowance policy. Assuming that all these conditions are met, the following musical instruments will be accepted:
- Cell bass
Other small instruments like flutes can be carried as cabin baggage.
Etihad Airlines Carry-on Baggage Policy
Etihad Airlines carry-on baggage allowance refers to those items that are carried along with passengers on board. They can be bought and used on the flight. Such items are stored in the overhead bins and the compartments below the seating space. Carry-on items will only be allowed on the flight when they can easily fit in this given storage space.
Etihad Carry-on Baggage Allowance Rules
The passengers of this carrier can bring one personal item and one carry-on item as their cabin luggage. They should also be able to lift and move their carry-on items without any assistance. Apart from this, specified here are the different rules given by the Etihad carry-on baggage allowance policy:
Etihad Carry-on Baggage Weight:
- The maximum weight that is allowed is 7 kgs or 15 lbs in the Economy class.
- On the Business and First classes, passengers can carry 2 bags weighing up to 26 lbs or 12kgs.
Etihad Airways Carry-on Baggage Size:
- The size limit of your carry-ons includes the combined ratio of the height, length, and width of your bags.
- This limit is 45 linear inches or 115 cm (56 cm wide * 36 cm high * 23 cm deeper) for the Economy, Business, and First classes.
Etihad Airways Carry-on Baggage Allowance Fees:
- You will be able to transport your carry-on items for free in both Economy and Business classes.
- Oversize fees might apply for large items.
Note: The carry-on baggage allowance usually remains the same for most destinations. Otherwise, in case of any changes, the information will be provided to you during the reservation of your ticket.
Items Under Etihad Airways Carry-on Baggage Allowance
It is significant to note that the Etihad Airways baggage policy may be flexible for passengers bringing carry-on items on a flight. The policy for carry-on mentions what items can be taken with a customer onboard. However, it should be remembered that these items are checked under the TSA guidelines. Hence, they should meet the weight concept of 23 kilograms to be approved.
The items allowed as Etihad Airways international baggage allowance are listed below:
- Infant stroller
- Baby food
- Air mattresses
- Travel accessories
- Walking sticks
- Mobility devices
- Hearing aids
Apart from these items, this airline also permits customers to bring other special items on board. The details regarding these are explained below.
Liquids in Etihad Airlines Carry-On Baggage
The TSA, EASA, and FAA define the standard rules for carrying liquids at Etihad Airways. They indicate the passengers to bring the liquids as per the TSA 3-1-1 policy. According to this, the flyers of this airline are required to carry liquids of not more than 3.4 ounces.
The other rules that apply for carrying liquids, following the Etihad baggage policy, are:
- Your liquid bag must be separately presented at the airport for screening.
- Liquid duty-free goods must be carried in a bag that is tamper-proof.
- Remember that liquids, gels, and aerosols are restricted to one quarter-sized bag per passenger. This is due to the Etihad Airways allowed baggage weight limit.
Note: Harmful or poisonous liquids will not be accepted by the airline. Similarly, any gels or aerosols that do not meet the safety conditions cannot be brought on the flight.
Assistive Devices Under Etihad Carry-on Baggage Policy
As per the rules of the Etihad baggage allowance policy, travelers with special needs will be allowed to carry assistive devices. You will be required to meet a few rules. Also, submit your medical documents to get permission to carry these devices.
The following are some of the main regulations that apply while flying with supportive equipment:
- Passengers who have undergone a major physical or psychological injury will need to acquire a medical clearance certificate.
- Travelers who require in-flight oxygen ventilators or concentrators will be required to inform the airline well in advance of their boarding.
- If you are currently suffering from a contagious illness, then it is your duty to alert the airline authorities.
- To carry your devices as Etihad airways hand luggage, you will have to submit a medical certificate and the MEDIF form. These documents have to be presented at least 48 hours before the official departure of your flight.
- When you have recently gone through any changes in your condition, you will have to inform the carrier immediately.
- While at the airport, you will have to use your own oxygen concentrators before boarding and after landing.
- Sometimes, the contact details of your doctor might also be required by the carrier.
In this regard, these assistive devices can be brought on board, specific to your Etihad Airways carry-on baggage allowance:
- Foldable walkers
- Contact lenses
Bigger devices like wheelchairs should be less than 81 cm. However, overweight devices might not be charged extra.
Note: Canes and crutches should be carefully stowed in the overhead bins.
Prohibited Items at Etihad Airways
To make the journey of customers safe, carrying certain items is not allowed at Etihad Airways. These items can be considered restricted because of the properties they may possess. For example, some of them may be sharp-edged while others may be gaseous or poisonous substances. Firearms and fireworks are also prohibited on Etihad. Carrying such items might result in exploding of the bags and further unlikely actions.
Here is a detailed list of such restricted items, as defined by the Etihad Airways baggage allowance:
|Pointed and Sharp Objects||Blunt Instruments||Dangerous Goods & Chemicals||Weapons||Explosives|
|Swords||Baseball bats||Radioactive material||Crossbows||Blasting caps|
|Axes||Cricket bats||Poisons||Stun devices||Ammunition|
|Knives and scissors||Snooker, billiards, pool clues||Disabling sprays||Lighters||Detonators and fuses|
|Blades and razors||Martial arts equipment||Fire extinguishers||Harpoon and spear guns||Replica or imitation explosive material|
|Ice picks||Fishing rods||Fireworks||Pistols, revolvers, rifles, shotgun||Explosive devices|
|Arrows, and darts||Skateboards||Pyrotechnics||Toy guns||Grenades|
According to various opinions of the passengers, the Etihad baggage policy rules may sometimes be strict to follow. However, it is recommended to sincerely obey all of them to ensure the safest traveling experience.
Etihad Airlines Baggage Fees for Extra Items
This airline does not charge any fees as long as your baggage is within the weight and size limits. You will only have to pay additional charges if you wish to buy extra bags or go over the weight limit. The Etihad extra baggage fee depends on your destination, the amount of extra weight you want to carry, and the number of additional bags. Depending on this, the airline has given its excess luggage policy.
Etihad Airways Excess Baggage Policy
Etihad allows its passengers to carry extra baggage on its aircraft by spending additional fees. The Etihad Airways baggage fees can be paid online. Or, they can be paid at the airport. The greatest benefit of traveling via this air operator is that you can use your guest points to pay this charge.
When you book tickets with this operator, you may receive a majority of your guest points. This, however, is dependent on whether you are an Etihad Guest Member. When you are already a guest member of this airline, you can call and reserve your additional checked luggage allotment.
The quantity of excess luggage that you may check-in is determined by your membership tier. Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum are the four levels of membership. In rare circumstances, passengers can be permitted to check in extra luggage for free. Then they will not have to pay Etihad Airways extra baggage fees at all.
Etihad Guest Silver members have the option of taking an extra 10 kg of luggage. Etihad Guest Gold members get access to take 12 kgs of additional luggage. Platinum members can bring 15 kgs on a flight.
Here is the table mentioning fees as per the weight limit:
|To/From||Extra Bag Fees|
|UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Saudi Arabia||307 USD|
|Jordan, Egypt, Lebanon, Sudan||256 USD|
|Indian Subcontinent||256 USD|
Note: The above-mentioned prices are related to the weight concept.
Overweight and oversized items also come under the excess category. However, the rules for Etihad Airways overweight baggage and oversized items differ. The amount of fees charged also varies. These rules are described here.
Etihad Airways Overweight Baggage Rules and Fees
Overweight luggage includes all those articles which exceed the standard weight limits for each class of service. Generally, for the Economy class, any item going over 30 kgs or 66 lbs is considered overweight. Hence, for this airline to allow items crossing the Etihad baggage weight limit, you will have to pay extra charges. The exact amount of the same depends on the amount of additional weight you want to transport.
Here are the basic rates according to the piece concept and overweight baggage in Etihad Airways extra baggage policy:
|Routes||Overweight Fee (in dollars)||Extra Piece (up to 23 kilograms)||Extra Piece (up to 32 kilograms)|
|GCC||132 USD||384 USD||432 USD|
|ISC (Indian Subcontinent)||120 USD||320 USD||360 USD|
|Middle East, Europe, Asia, Canada, and the U.S.||110 USD||320 USD||360 USD|
|Australia, Korea, and Japan||120 USD||350 USD||400 USD|
Etihad Airways Oversize Baggage Rules and Charges
As your checked luggage, items more than 158 cm will be classified as oversized. Moreover, all kinds of sports equipment and musical instruments that exceed the standard Etihad baggage size limit will also be treated as oversized articles. The fee for carrying such items can start at USD 40. It can rise up to USD 50 as per your itinerary.
Additionally, you can carry televisions ranging from 32 to 40 inches by the payment of this Etihad extra baggage fee. However, any article more than 300 cm will be rejected.
Etihad Airways Infant Baggage Policy
Etihad permits its visitors to fly with their infants. Parents can bring their infants onboard by complying with some guidelines. These guidelines have been made for ensuring the utmost safety of the babies. However, the most important rule that a traveler should follow is that the infant must not be less than 7 days old to travel on the aircraft. Also, it should be understood that baggage allowance with Etihad Airways for infants may not be the same as for adults. Infants above 2 years of age are allowed to carry a little baggage weight of their own.
These guidelines need to be obeyed by the flyers of this carrier carrying their infants:
- Etihad mandates the filing of a MEDIF form and medical report. They are required in the event of any birth difficulties or premature birth of the baby inside the flight.
- Those who are under the age of two on the day of travel are regarded as infants. They will be assessed with 10% of the adult price on their tickets.
- Only one infant can be attended to by each adult.
- Your infant will need a separate seat on the aircraft. This is when you wish to utilize a car seat on the airline.
- Unless the fee is submitted, infants may not be given their own seat, as mentioned in the Etihad baggage policy.
- You are allowed to carry your young one’s own car seat as long as it satisfies certain requirements. Additionally, it should be authorized for use on the aircraft.
Etihad Baggage Policy for Transporting Pets
Pets of any sort are not permitted in the main cabin or as checked baggage on Etihad Airways flights. All pets must approach the United Arab Emirates as manifested cargo, according to UAE government laws. Falcons and certain Service Animals are exempt from this rule, following the Etihad Airways baggage policy for pets.
Falcons can be permitted as checked luggage and in the main cabin of the flight. All essential paperwork and permissions should be obtained ahead of time to guarantee a smooth journey for transporting pets. There can be an extra charge for carrying falcons on Etihad flights. This Etihad Airways excess baggage fees can be paid online or at the airport.
Etihad Baggage Claim and Compensation
In rare cases of unfortunate circumstances, your baggage might get delayed, damaged, or lost. In these situations, you can file an Etihad delayed baggage claim and get compensated. However, before filing it, you will first have to inform the airline authorities about your issue. For this:
- If your luggage is found missing or delayed upon arriving at the destination airport, then reach out to the nearest helpdesk.
- The authorities will give you a PIR which is a Property Irregularity Report. This will help you in the future to track your bag.
- In case you have already left the airport, you will have to call the baggage services department. Then report your Etihad Airways lost baggage or delayed items issue. You can find its contact number on the official site of the airline.
You will have to take these above-mentioned measures within 48 hours of arriving at the destination. Only then the airline will be able to help you file a claim.
Filing a Baggage Claim on Etihad
In order to get compensated for your lost or delayed baggage, you will be required to file a claim. It will have to be submitted within 21 of your issue with your bag. To file an Etihad delayed baggage claim, follow the procedure given below:
- Open the site of this carrier by visiting the link “www.etihad.com”.
- You will find a panel of tabs on the homepage. Here, go to the “Help” section.
- Now, under the “baggage” subsection, you will find 3 options. From there, select the “Delayed or Damaged Baggage” option.
- You will now be redirected to a new page. Scroll down on this page to find the “Baggage Claims” dialogue box.
- Here, click on the “Submit a Claim for Delayed Baggage” which is highlighted in blue.
- Another redirected page will be opened where you will have to enter your details. Enter whether you are making a claim for yourself or someone else and click on “Continue”.
- You may be asked to provide other information like ticket number, last name, and email address.
- Submit your information carefully and follow the on-screen instructions given as per the Etihad baggage allowance policy.
- After your claim has been successfully received by the airline, you will receive a confirmation email.
Etihad Baggage Compensation
Once your claim is submitted, the airline will provide you with frequent updates about your baggage. Also, your compensation will be decided in accordance with this claim. The extent of damage is also taken into account while providing compensation. However, to receive remuneration for Etihad Airways lost baggage, you may be required to provide a receipt showing the value of goods you lost.
Etihad Airways Baggage Tracking
This airline gives its customers the opportunity to know the status of their delayed baggage. It can be done through the baggage tracking feature. You will be able to receive real-time updates regarding your bags through this feature. It is mainly applicable for items categorized in the Etihad checked baggage allowance and may not be available for carry-ons.
To know how to track your baggage, you can refer to the process below:
- Follow the same steps of the baggage claim and go to the delayed or damaged luggage page on the site.
- Here, go to the dialogue box titled “Track Your Bags”.
- Next, click on the “Track Your Baggage” link given in blue.
- On the redirected page, enter your file reference and number.
- Click on “Submit”.
- You will now be able to track your bags as per the Etihad international baggage allowance policy.
Note: You will not be obliged to pay any additional charges for tracking your bags or for filing a claim.
The Etihad baggage allowance policy makes a provision for the customers to carry different types of possessions. It even permits them to carry overweight or oversized bags at minimal charges. Additionally, the policy approves allowance for sports equipment and musical instruments. Overall, this airline’s baggage allowance is quite inclusive. It caters to different types of passengers all over the world.
FAQs of Etihad Airlines Baggage Policy
Etihad Airlines may be quite strict when it comes to carrying baggage. As per the Etihad Airways baggage allowance from the U.S. to India or other countries, the passengers can bring their bags under the size restriction of 90 x 72 x 45 cm. The weight of the total bags should not be 30 kilograms for each bag.
Yes, the staff of Etihad Airlines weighs the overall hand luggage of its passengers. Since Etihad increased its hold luggage capacity to 30 kg, check-in employees are now checking a lot of hand luggage. If the luggage is found to be more than 30 kgs, then the Etihad Airways overweight baggage fees may apply.
The Etihad Airways baggage policy allows Economy passengers to hold up to one personal item and a single checked bag up to 50 pounds for free. The Business Class and First Class passengers can take two bags, each weighing approx 70 pounds.
The Etihad baggage allowance policy permits its customers to bring checked, carry-on, overweight and oversized items. The weight limits under each of these are different. The general weight limit for checked luggage for Economy class is 50 lbs or 23 kgs. The limit is 70 lbs or 32 kgs for the Business Class and First-Class.
Considering the rules of the Etihad checked baggage allowance, passengers can bring 2 check-in bags. This is the standard limit for the Economy, Business, and First classes. If you wish to bring more than this, then you will be required to pay the extra baggage fees. This will be determined by the number of extra bags.
The extra luggage fee depends on your departure and arrival destination. For flights to and from UAE, Oman, and Saudi Arabia, this fee is around USD 307. It is USD 256 for the Indian subcontinent, Africa, Asia, Egypt, Lebanon, and Sudan. USD 280 is the Etihad Airways extra baggage fee for Japan, Korea, and Australia.
As checked luggage of Etihad, travelers can bring 2 bags. Under the Etihad Airways hand baggage limit, you can bring one personal item and one carry-on. Other than this, passengers can bring extra bags as per their requirements after paying the additional charges.
The overweight or excess luggage fee varies as per your destination and the amount of extra weight. Generally, to carry an additional piece up to 23 kgs, you will have to pay USD 384. For items up to 32 kgs, you will have to submit USD 432. The Etihad Airways overweight baggage or excess luggage fee can change based on your itinerary.