Established about 15 years ago, Azul Airlines is a Brazilian carrier providing commercial services. One of its many policies includes the Azul Check in Policy. This policy is necessary for making arrangements before checking in. You can also refer to this policy to know certain restrictions like eligibility criteria, time limits, and other conditions. It also helps resolve any queries. Hence, a good comprehension of this policy is required for planning your trips with the carrier.
Azul Check In Guidelines
The rules and guidelines mentioned under the check in Azul policy are designed to assist the fliers in this procedure. You can refer below for some of these conditions:
- Travelers cannot board any national or international flight without checking in.
- Your check-in will not be processed if you carry any prohibited items.
- Check-in will only be deemed to be completed when you obtain the boarding pass.
- It is mandatory to show all the necessary documents at request.
- You can check in on behalf of your friends or family as well with their consent.
Azul Airlines Check In Documents
As with any other airline, you will have to provide your proof of identification while going through the Azul check-in process. For this, the following documents and details should be provided:
- Reservation Code
- Origin of Booking
- Flight Ticket
- Identity Proof
- Location Code
- Personal Information
- Other Documents related to the reservation
Azul Airlines Check In Time
The Azul check in time might differ based on the mode you choose. These timings may also get altered regularly, hence, you can check the official site. The general timings are as follows:
- You can start checking in online 30 hours before the flight.
- It closes 1 hour before the flight’s take-off.
- International check-in counters are usually open from 5:30 am to 11:00 pm.
- Domestic check-ins can be done between the hours of 4:30 pm and 7:30 pm.
- The check-in time also differs based on the departure time of your flight.
- Connect with the airline agents to know the exact timings.
What are the VOEAzul Check in Methods?
There is no fixed method of Azul Airlines check-in. Hence, you are free to choose any option you want as long as you are eligible for the respective method. Here are the different modes:
Method 1: Azul Check In Online Method
If you have a direct reservation with this carrier, you can go with the online method. A simple procedure has to be followed for the check in online Azul option. It is as follows:
- First, go to the main website of the carrier by following the official link.
- At the top of the first page, you will find the “Check In” option. Select this.
- Now, give your “Reservation Code” and “Origin”
- After entering these details, click on the “Start Check In” button.
- The website will now show your booking.
- Before you finish checking in, make any changes if you desire.
- Once the process is done, the boarding pass will be mailed to your ID.
- You can either print it out or save it digitally.
Method 2: Azul Check In App
This carrier enables passengers to access the check-in option on mobiles as well. For this, you can simply download the Azul App check in. To do so, refer to the steps below:
- Open the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store to download the application.
- Go through the different options and select the check-in option.
- The app will now provide on-screen directions.
- Follow these instructions and complete checking in.
- When you get the boarding pass, print it out.
- You will have to show this pass at the security gates.
Method 3: Check-In Azul at the Airport Counters
Azul Brazilian Airlines check in can be on the day of departure as well. Passengers choosing the offline option must follow the time restrictions and accordingly continue the process:
- Visit the airport counters during the working hours.
- Inform the agents that you would like to check in
- Show your flight ticket, passport, and identity proof.
- Submit all the other required documents.
- Hand over your luggage to the agents.
- When the check-in is complete, your bags will be tagged.
- You can now collect your boarding pass.
- Make your way to the boarding gate.
Method 4: Azul Flight Check In via Kiosk
If you are nearing the closing time, you can save time by using the airport kiosks for checking in. These check in Azul Airlines kiosks are usually provided in the vicinity of the regular check-in counters.
- Enter the name of the airline you are flying with, “Azul”
- Find your booking under the “Check-In” tab.
- Enter your flight number and confirmation code.
- Mention the number of bags you are checking in.
- Tag your bags and drop them off.
- The kiosk will print out your boarding pass now.
Azul Check In Boarding Pass
The last step of the Azul Airline check in process is obtaining the boarding pass. Digital passes might also be accepted at a few airports.
- Boarding passes will usually be sent to the confirmation mail.
- For online passes, you can check the airline’s site or the app.
- Printed passes will be handed directly to the airport.
Azul Airlines International Check In Policy
There is an Azul international check in policy that highlights the conditions applicable to international flights. These include:
- Not all international passengers will be eligible for priority check-in.
- Passengers flying with pets on international flights cannot check in online.
- Availability of the pre-check facility depends on the airport.
The Azul check in policy brings together all the regulations and directions in a simple, comprehensive manner. It makes sure that all the fliers carry on the process effectively by following the rules. In case of any hassle, the guidelines mentioned under this policy can be referred to and applied. Hence, it makes checking in an accessible procedure.