Royal Air Maroc has a considerate facility for easy revocations. Customers may easily reverse their flights under difficult situations using the Royal Air Maroc cancellation policy. The procedures for dealing with ticket reversals are simple and advantageous through loyalty programs.
- Guidelines of Royal Air Maroc Flight Cancellation Policy
- Reasons for Reversing Royal Air Maroc Booking
- Royal Air Maroc Safar Plan
- Royal Air Maroc Cancellation Fee
- Royal Air Maroc Refund Policy Overview
- Cancel Royal Air Maroc Flights within 24 Hours
- How to Cancel a Royal Air Maroc Flight?
- Royal Air Maroc Canceled Flights Refund Request
- Royal Air Maroc Cancel Flight Policy
- Royal Air Maroc Flight Compensation
Guidelines of Royal Air Maroc Flight Cancellation Policy
Fliers should have an understanding of how this particular airline functions when it comes to the cancellation policy. The guidelines are to be followed by passengers. For loyalty program members and cash and mile ticket holders, more provisions are served.
- Anything related to reversals will be looked after when booked through official sources.
- You may be charged for canceling a flight.
- Reimbursements are a part of the policy and are resultant of Royal Air Maroc canceled flights.
- Transferred Miles cannot be canceled.
- The members of “Platinum Benefits” will lose their vouchers if they revoke a ticket.
Reasons for Reversing Royal Air Maroc Booking
Your plans may change for personal reasons. Customers occasionally find themselves in situations wherein they are forced to withdraw their reservations.
Some such scenarios are as follows:
- You might have to turn back after a loved one dies.
- Withdrawing a ticket is a must when the schedule changes.
- Accidents or poor medical conditions can also lead to revocations.
- A concerned person may be subpoenaed or has to fulfill jury duty.
Royal Air Maroc Safar Plan
The loyalty program of the carrier, called Safar Flyer, offers a variety of discounts and advantages to all of its customers. Traveling with this airline or any of its partners will help you earn “Miles”. The plan further ensures easy cancellations and refunds.
- The plan has four types:
- Silver Benefits
- If bookings are canceled beyond the carrier’s control, fliers won’t receive “Miles”.
- Expired Miles cannot be credited back when a reward ticket is canceled.
- Miles cannot be given to the member or a third party.
Royal Air Maroc Cancellation Fee
Certain airline services charge customers some amount when they withdraw their bookings. The Royal Air Maroc cancellation fee is somehow limited to its “Award Ticket” holders. The charge is in accordance with the conditions of the fare price.
Note: For further information, one may always contact the carrier.
Royal Air Maroc Refund Policy Overview
The air operator provides refunds to its passengers when they revoke their trips. They are also provided when you discontinue the booking with conditions applied. Customers are helped by the Royal Air Maroc refund policy to protect their rights.
- Flight cancellations within the control of the airline demand a refund.
- The price equivalent to the ticket price is given back.
- It is reimbursed to the bank account when making the booking through a credit card.
- This may take up to 7 days.
- When booked using cash, it will be refunded within 20 days.
- Ticket reversals within 24 hours are eligible for a complete refund.
- Taxes and service fees are given back after the deduction of a“Refund Fee”.
- “Issuance Fees” are non-refundable.
- Tickets bought at reduced prices are non-refundable.
- Your request would be processed by the source from where it was issued.
Fare Types and Refunds Offered
Various information regarding different types of fares is given as follows:
|Eco Essential||Not Allowed||Non-Eligible||None|
|Eco Classic||Not Allowed||Non-Eligible||100%|
|Eco Flex||Allowed under some conditions||Allowed after fee deduction||125%|
|Business Essential||Allowed||Not Allowed||200%|
|Business Flex||Subject to conditions||Allowed after conditioned fee||200%|
|Business Serenity||Free Cancellation||Subject to conditions||200%|
Note: Circumstances that fall under “Force Majeure” are exceptional.
Policy for Cash and Mile Tickets
This air operator offers a unique way out for customers who want to save while booking their flights. The option provided ensures that customers collect miles when they travel.
- While making a reservation, those miles can be converted into credits.
- You can pay the remaining amount in cash.
- Cancellations and refunds revolve around “Cash and Miles Tickets”.
Refund for Cash and Mile Tickets
The Royal Air Maroc cancellation policy makes way for refunds and compensations for certain tickets. Cash and Mile tickets offer various advantages to their passengers.
The provisions related to refunds are:
- The amount will be reimbursed to the “Safar Flyer Account”.
- Refund requests are taken from calls and official sources of Royal Air Maroc.
- Further, the following ticket holders can get a refund:
- Business Flex
- Business Serenity
- Once the tickets are exchanged, you only have 3 months to ask for your money back.
- Tickets are refundable when they have not been utilized.
However, there are also certain restrictions put forward by this policy:
- Tickets that have been partially used are non-refundable.
- The fare types mentioned below are not eligible for a refund:
- Business Essential
Cancel Royal Air Maroc Flights within 24 Hours
Revoking a reservation within the first few hours will benefit fliers. This carrier has special provisions for those who want to undo their bookings within 24 hours of making them. The scheduled time of departure should be at least a week/7 days afar.
Under the Royal Air Maroc 24 hour cancellation policy, customers may be allowed to request a full refund too.
For Trips to and from the U.S.
Any modifications to a trip to the U.S. will be allowed in case a ticket is reversed within 24 hours. A complete refund is permitted only when a trip departs at least seven days or 168 hours before scheduled departure.
- In this scenario, the carrier can return a ticket with a full refund without any charge.
- This policy applies to both refundable and non-refundable fares.
How to Cancel a Royal Air Maroc Flight?
You can cancel a flight in multiple ways. It is easier to do so on call. Otherwise, the website of the airline is available. For further help, you can rely on social media platforms to connect with it.
Detailed steps for all of them are given below.
Method 1: Via the Official Website
Canceling a Royal Air Maroc flight ticket using the website of the air operator has to be the smartest choice. You will have readily available options that the site offers.
For using the official site, read the following steps:
- Go to the website of this air operator.
- Once on the page, you will find “Manage Booking”.
- When you click on it, a scroll-down option will appear.
- Fill in the passenger’s details, such as the following:
- Last Name
- Booking Number
- Hit “Go” and you will be directed to another page.
- Follow the instructions after that to reverse your booking.
Method 2: Using Social Media
To use the Royal Air Maroc cancellation policy, the carrier can be approached through its social media pages for reversals. It is active on various networking sites. Fliers can directly message on the official handle of the carrier.
Or, share a post, tagging the handle. Someone from the airline would revert back and help you resolve your query.
Links for all the platforms are given in the table as follows:
|Social Media Platforms||Links|
Method 3: Through Calls
Calling the airline to reverse a booking will be a far easier process than using the carrier’s website when in-person guidance is required. Find the contact details for various locations in the table below.
Note: Members of the Safar Flyer Program can also use these numbers.
|France||0820 821 821|
|Belgium||02 219 30 30|
|Switzerland||+41 22 731 77 54|
|Spain||902 210 010|
|Netherland||+ 31 20 36 95 027|
|England||020 730 758 00|
|Italy||800 254 740|
|Canada||001 514 285 14 35|
|the United States||1 800-344-6726|
|Portugal||01 213 500 020|
|Germany||0699 200 14 61|
|Senegal||221 33 849 47 47|
|Russia||+ 7 495 363 63 65|
Customers can also enquire about their booking by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The contact details for Safar Loyalty Program users are given below as per ticket fares:
|Fare Category||Email ID||Phone Number|
|Blueemail@example.com||05 22 48 97 02|
|Silver/Goldfirstname.lastname@example.org||0212 522 912 912|
|Platinumemail@example.com||080 200 2000|
Royal Air Maroc Canceled Flights Refund Request
This service provider has a separate section for taking up concerns and requests. You can make use of it to share a concern or even apply for a “Safar Flyer”.
Specifically, to request a refund, follow the steps given below:
- Go to the authorized website of the carrier.
- Once on it, click on “Information”.
- The page expands and you are provided with options.
- Towards the left corner, you will find “Service Claims”.
- Click on that and then tap on “Refund Request”.
- A form comes up and fliers should fill it with sincerity.
- Once you are done, press “Submit”.
Royal Air Maroc Cancel Flight Policy
The airline has to cancel bookings when things are beyond its control. It reserves the right to act in either scenario, with or without warning. Royal Air Maroc cancel flights due to operational issues.
Reservations can also be revoked when:
- The airline will be forced to undo flights if the government issues a cancellation notice.
- Technical failures in the flight may occur.
- In case the security checks are not cleared, flights won’t be allowed to take off.
- The carrier expects full payment for its bookings or it may not let you fly.
- The money paid should be validated within 24 hours or else the booking will be annulled.
- Deteriorating weather conditions may not be suitable for take-off.
Royal Air Maroc Flight Compensation
The Moroccan airline offers its travelers every possible alternative to lessen the inconvenience caused when a flight is reversed. The compensation offered is in the form of services. The Royal Air Maroc cancellation compensation covers:
- The airline ensures that fliers are well accommodated.
- Transportation costs are also taken care of.
- He/she may also be given a seat in another aircraft if the situation permits.
- Meals and refreshments are provided as per the needs of customers.
- Compensation is also provided to passengers if the airline is unable to provide a seat due to overbooking.
- Customers facing downgrading are eligible for reimbursement.
Royal Air Maroc Special Services
This airline makes constant efforts to improve its quality in relation to special assistance. Accepting concerns/claims and looking after refund requests is a dedicated lot for the carrier. As soon as it receives your claim, an acknowledgment receipt with your claim reference will be sent to you.
- Claims that can’t be categorized can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The email should contain your request in detail.
- Travelers can choose between:
- Customer Service Complaint
- Safar Flyer Request
- Sales support
- Refund Request
The Safar Flyer Request has a dedicated site to attend to the requests of its members exclusively. You will have to log in to your flier account. Once you log in, you can follow the instructions and achieve what you want.
The Royal Air Maroc flight cancellation policy revolves around provisions for customer satisfaction. It has guidelines that cater to the needs of customers through policies. However, one may be on the advantageous side if he or she is a member of the “Safar Flyer Program”. The benefits attached to the program enable customers in getting desired benefits.
Frequently Asked Questions
This policy indicates who is eligible for a refund after reversing a flight.
It is a policy that lets you discontinue a flight and receive a refund or compensation.
You can discontinue flights or bookings by visiting the official website.
The air carrier may revoke flights due to uncontrollable circumstances but you can officially confirm the same.
Passengers must contact the airline immediately after it discontinues the flight.
In case you have to reverse a booking, you can request a refund.
You can undo one leg of your trip with this carrier.
While booking a flight, check the specifications to know whether your ticket is refundable.
The fee/charge is not certain. You can contact the carrier for detailed information.
Yes, travelers can reverse their flights within twenty-four hours of booking.
Revoking a reservation within twenty-four hours will help you save up on the fee.
Monetary compensation has not been promised, however, travelers are offered services.
You may be eligible to make a refund request. But you won’t be compensated when you undo a flight.
Fliers will need to fill up a form for claim compensation.
Flights might get revoked due to bad weather, mechanical problems, or damage to the aircraft.
When you do so within twenty-four hours of booking and the departure date is more than 7 days ago, you may be eligible for a refund.
As per your location, you can dial the airline’s phone number to revoke a trip on call.