One of the requests made by fliers can include revocations. The Fiji Airways cancellation policy complies with such demands by them. It assists fliers not only in revoking their flights but also in claiming refunds. All the rules regarding compensation are determined by this policy.
- What are the Rules of Fiji Airways Flight Cancellation Policy?
- Is there a Fiji Airways 24 Hour Cancellation Policy?
- Is the Fiji Airways COVID cancellation policy Available?
- Are Notifications Regarding Fiji Airways Cancelled Flights Given?
- What is the Fiji Airways Cancellation Compensation Policy?
- What is the Fiji Airways Refund Policy?
- How to Cancel Fiji Airways Flight Tickets?
- Is Fiji Airways Cancellation Fee Required?
What are the Rules of Fiji Airways Flight Cancellation Policy?
Some of the major regulations of the revocation policy include:
- The option to cancel flights will only be made available on official bookings.
- Passengers can cancel any extra booked services along with their flights.
- The airline holds the right to undo your bookings if any foul play is detected.
- Identity proofs have to be submitted at the time of reversal.
- Passengers have full rights to obtain all the material information needed regarding the policy.
- The tickets are non-transferable.
- For travel agency bookings, directly contact the travel agent.
Note: Any updates made to the above-mentioned guidelines of the Fiji Airways cancellation policy will be shown on the official page of the carrier.
Is there a Fiji Airways 24 Hour Cancellation Policy?
There is a separate policy that applies to all revocations made within the first 24 hours of booking. Its rules are:
- You will not be charged any revocation fee.
- All penalties will be waived as well.
- Full refunds will be awarded on these reversals without any deductions.
- This policy is effective if you have purchased tickets at least one week before departure.
- These rules apply to reservations made using the:
- Fiji telephone service
- Official website of the carrier
- At the airport
- Via the ticketing offices
Note: Any queries regarding this policy can be solved by contacting the agents of the airline.
Is the Fiji Airways COVID cancellation policy Available?
A specific policy that helps you revoke flights during the coronavirus may not exist. However, the carrier can be counted on for assistance.
Are Notifications Regarding Fiji Airways Cancelled Flights Given?
Sometimes, unexpected circumstances can lead to sudden revocations. The airline will be responsible to notify its customers.
- All information will be conveyed to the passengers before the time of departure.
- These updates will be displayed at the airport boarding gates.
- The airline’s main website will also disclose all the latest updates.
- Or, call the customer center to know about Fiji Airways flight cancellations.
- A new itinerary with updated details will be made available.
- Direct information is provided to those who have submitted contact details in advance.
What is the Fiji Airways Cancellation Compensation Policy?
When unpredictable circumstances lead to revocations, passengers will have the right to claim compensation due to manageable causes:
- Technical issues
- Maintenance problems
- Delay of services
- Baggage delay
- Breakdown of the aircraft
The compensation offered by the carrier in such instances includes:
- This airline will first contact the fliers regarding the reversal.
- An arrangement will be made to accommodate you:
- On the next immediate flight
- In the same class of service
- When Fiji Airways cancel flights, compensation includes free rebooking.
- Or, you may request a flight change if possible.
- A monetary reimbursement will be given to passengers who make a specific request.
What is the Fiji Airways Refund Policy?
After discontinuing a ticket, this is a policy that can help you get your money. For this, the basic conditions of the Fiji Airways refund policy are:
- Money-back is offered on eligible tickets submitted along with the required certificates.
- The original price of the ticket minus the service charges will be refunded.
- Refunds will be given in the original method of payment.
- Cash refunds will take about 20 business days to be processed.
- 7 days are needed to get back the money on tickets purchased through credit cards.
Note: Requests for reimbursement can only be made after the booking is confirmed to be canceled.
How to Claim a Refund on Fiji Airways?
To claim a Fiji Airways refund, you will have to submit a written request.
- You can write an email to the official ID of the carrier: email@example.com.
- Attach all your personal details along with the flight information.
- For urgent requests, you can send a mail to: Reservations@fijiairways.com
Connect with a travel agent directly in case of travel agency bookings.
Note: You can also write an email to any of the official Fiji ticketing centers within your region. If you have any more queries, try calling the airline at the official contact number.
How to Cancel Fiji Airways Flight Tickets?
The Fiji Airways cancellation policy offers both online and offline modes of reversals. Understanding how to use each of these is necessary.
Method 1: Online Cancellation
To be able to easily undo your international bookings on this carrier, you can choose the online option.
- Open the official site of Fiji Airways.
- Once you reach the home page of this site, click on the “Manage” option.
- The “Manage Your Booking” dialog box will be opened.
- Here, you will have to submit your “Last Name” and “Reference Number”.
- Then, click on the “Search” option.
- You will now be provided with some directions. Follow them.
- Access the Fiji Airways cancel flight option.
- Select the booking you wish to undo and complete the process.
- Pay the necessary cancellation fee when asked.
In the end, you will get a confirmation mail regarding your revocation.
Method 2: Offline Revocations
Another easy method to undo or manage your booking is the offline option. You simply have to get in touch with the airline authorities.
|Singapore||800 852 3666|
|New Zealand||0800 800 178|
|Fiji||+679 672 0888|
|Malaysia||1 800 81 8186|
If your region is not mentioned here, go to the “Contact Us” section on the carrier’s official site to find the required number.
- Put forward your request once you get in touch with the agent.
- Give all the necessary details as asked by the authorities.
- Pay the required Fiji Airways cancellation fee.
- Recheck your details in the confirmation mail.
Is Fiji Airways Cancellation Fee Required?
Travelers revoking their flights will be liable to pay a certain amount as the reversal fee. This fee varies based on the time of cancellation.
|Time Period or Reversal||Cancellation Charges|
|Less than 15 days before the flight’s departure||100% ticket price|
|30 to 15 days before the departure||50% ticket price|
|31 to 60 days prior to the departure||25% ticket price|
|No show||100% ticket price|
In the case of midway flight revocations, or after check-in, due to medical reasons, you will have to pay for the disruptions as well. However, this fee can be avoided during COVID-19.
Help for Queries Regarding Fiji Airways Cancellation Policy
For small doubts/questions regarding Fiji Airways cancelled flights, passengers can use the social media outlets of the carrier.
|Social Media Platform||Official Address|
The Fiji Airways cancellation policy ensures the smooth processing of your revocation and refund requests. It makes sure that all passengers can easily access this feature.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can go with the online option through the carrier’s main site.
The carrier may cancel its flights due to unavoidable reasons. You can check the flight status for confirmation.
Yes, the Fiji Airways cancellation policy enables flight revocations.
Only if your ticket is eligible for a refund, you can get it.
Only certain tickets on this carrier are refundable.
The Fiji Airways cancellation fee can range between 25% and 100% of the ticket price, based on the time of revocation.
Yes, you may call the agents of the carrier to request a flight reversal.
This carrier is deemed to be safe by most passengers for flying.
For the sake of a flier’s safety, the operator may decide to discontinue its flights.
Depending on the circumstances, you can receive compensation post-revocations.
Such a policy may not be available. However, assistance to undo bookings can be availed.