Travelers can use the Air Tahiti Nui cancellation policy to understand how to revoke a ticket. This can also provide them with the benefit of refunds. In situations wherein the carrier has to discontinue a reservation, the policy can help them learn how to receive compensation or assistance.
- Air Tahiti Nui Flight Cancellation Rules
- Air Tahiti Nui 24 Hour Cancellations
- Air Tahiti Nui Cancellations amidst COVID-19
- Air Tahiti Nui Cancellation Methods
- Air Tahiti Nui Cancellation Fee
- Air Tahiti Nui Refund Policy
- Refunds for Tickets Bought in the US
- How to Obtain Air Tahiti Refunds for US Tickets?
- Money-Back for Lost Tickets
- When can Air Tahiti Nui Refuse Refunds?
- Air Tahiti Nui Policy for Cancelled Flights
- Air Tahiti Nui Compensation Policy
- Other Compensation for Air Tahiti Nui Cancelled Flights
- After Beginning a Journey
- In the Instance of Death
- Due to Situations not Controlled
- Involuntary Types of Refunds
- Voluntary Types of Refunds
- Club Tiare Cancellations & Air Tahiti Nui policy
Air Tahiti Nui Flight Cancellation Rules
Here are the rules to follow when revoking your flight with this carrier:
- Reversals are allowed when the fare conditions enable the same.
- Unused reservations are subject to revocations.
- The above stands true in the case of return/onward trips too.
- Avoid online check-in or discontinue it when you are certain about not flying.
Air Tahiti Nui 24 Hour Cancellations
This carrier can enable you to discontinue a flight within twenty-four hours. The duration begins from the point of purchase.
- The benefit is available without any penalty.
- There should be 1 week or 7 days left before the departure of your flight.
For refunds, under the Air Tahiti Nui 24 hour cancellation policy, refer to the table below:
|Mode of Making Payments||Duration of Refunds|
|Using credit cards||In 7 days|
|Via cash/checks||In 20 days|
Air Tahiti Nui Cancellations amidst COVID-19
A traveler may use the COVID cancellation policy when flying is not safe. On the other hand, this facility is exercised by the operator too. In this case, the policy is applicable for flights between Narita-Tahiti from March 12, 2020, to October 29, 2023.
The other information relevant to the Air Tahiti Nui cancellation policy for the coronavirus is:
- Your ticket should be unused to get a complete refund.
- There will be no penalty.
- It does not entertain no-show passengers.
- Flights to Papeete and Auckland can be revoked/resumed.
- Likewise, trips to other locations may undergo changes.
- Refer to the website of the airline for location-specific COVID-19 policies.
Air Tahiti Nui Cancellation Methods
You can cancel your tickets by the following methods.
- Online Cancellation
- On-Call/Email Cancellation
Air Tahiti Nui Cancellations Online
For quick help, you can try contacting this airline through its social media profiles. Its active agents can provide helpful responses to your queries. Accordingly, you can manage your booking.
- You can try messaging when the option is available.
- Otherwise, create a post that carries:
- The intent to withdraw a booking
- This airline’s handle in the form of a tag
|Social Media Platforms||Handles|
On-Call/Email Air Tahiti Nui Cancellations
It is feasible to call this airline or send an email to it. In either case, you will be able to get help to revoke your plane ticket. Prefer using the following details for Air Tahiti Nui flight cancellations:
|Location||Email ID||Phone Number|
|United Kingdomfirstname.lastname@example.org||+44 (0) 844 482 1675|
|French Polynesia||–||+(689) 40 476 787|
|Ireland||–||+353 1 804 5100|
|North America||–||+(877) 824-4846|
|Chile||–||56 22 2433 135656 9 7797 3600|
|Brazil||–||(+5511) 3106 3295|
|FranceLuxembourgBelgium||–||0825 02 42 02|
|Mexico||–||+52 (55) 55 96 35 50|
|Switzerlandemail@example.com||+(41) 44 286 99 55|
|Germanyfirstname.lastname@example.org||+(49) 069 770 673 004|
|PortugalSpainemail@example.com||+(34) 931 172 722|
|Italyfirstname.lastname@example.org||+(39) 02 43 45 83 89|
|Taiwan||–||+(886) 2 8161 3411|
|Japan||–||+81 3 6228 5604|
|Korea||–||+(82) (0)2 752 0301|
|Hong Kong||–||+(852) 2926 2030|
|New Zealandemail@example.com@airtahitinui.com||+64 (9) 869 6840|
|Russiafirstname.lastname@example.org@talaviation.ru||+7 495 641 51 21|
|Australiaemail@example.com@airtahitinui.com||+61 (2) 906 189 09|
Air Tahiti Nui Cancellation Fee
In various instances, fees are applicable whether you discontinue your flight or the airline does it. When you want to find out the Air Tahiti Nui cancellation charge, the following information can help:
|Mode of Booking||Source of Knowing the Fee|
|Online||Check the cost while booking the ticket|
|Through call centers||Via the airline’s agentsOr, through “Terms and Conditions of the Club Tiare”|
Air Tahiti Nui Refund Policy
After your ticket is discontinued, you can get your money. Then by understanding the guidelines of the refund policy, you can receive it:
- In case of reversals/oversales, charges for unused optional facilities are refunded.
- If the amount is given on a credit card, then it will appear in several cycles.
- Unused tickets are subject to money-back.
- After submitting the proof, Air Tahiti Nui refunds are given to:
- The passenger named on the ticket
- Or, the person who has paid for it
- Lost tickets can be reimbursed after providing:
- “Passenger Receipt”
- “Passenger Coupon”
- Refunds can be claimed once.
- Based on the ticket payment, money is given in the same currency.
Refunds for Tickets Bought in the US
For United States-based purchases, a flier will need to provide some information. Without this, the airline may not be able to go ahead with a money-back request.
The details required for requesting Air Tahiti Nui refunds are as follows:
- The copy of your ticket or its number
- Information regarding the payment mode.
- For credit card payments, provide:
- Your card’s number
- The type of the card
- Its date of expiry
- An email ID or address for sending receipts
- For payments via checks or cash, give:
- Your present address for mailing
- The person’s name who will receive the refund
In the case of US-based ticket purchases, refunds are given in 7 days when you have paid via a card or 2 days in the case of checks/cash.
Note: Money-back for lost tickets or adjusted refunds may not be ensured as per the above.
How to Obtain Air Tahiti Refunds for US Tickets?
You can draft one mail and send it to this air operator. When your ticket purchase relates to the United States, the mail will be considered. Then it will be processed further.
|Address for Mailing||Air Tahiti Nui, Refund Accounting5901 West Century Blvd, Suite 1414Los Angeles, CA 90045|
For additional help, the Air Tahiti Nui refund policy guides using the phone number – 1 (877) 824 4846 (US).
Money-Back for Lost Tickets
According to the Air Tahiti Nui cancellation policy, after providing the proof, lost tickets get refunded. They should be unused. Also, it should not be replaced.
When can Air Tahiti Nui Refuse Refunds?
In case your ticket is not valid, refund requests are refused. On certain other grounds too, this can happen such as:
- Security concerns
- When the requests are for refunding:
- Charges for changing dates
- Reversal costs
- For concerns relating to connecting airlines
Air Tahiti Nui Policy for Cancelled Flights
As per the cancelled flight policy, this carrier can revoke your trip. This is due to such reasons:
- Suspicious behavior
- Extensive flight delays leading to reversals
- Not following the other policies of the carrier
- Deplaning Air Tahiti’s aircraft
- Incomplete payment of a ticket
- Failure to complete check-in on time
When the reason for the Air Tahiti Nui cancelled flights relates to the conduct of a passenger, the airline can ask for a fee.
Notifications for Air Tahiti Nui Cancelled Flights
Fare holders will be informed about changes in the status of their flights. The correct contact details of a person will be needed. Ensure that the following are accurate:
- Your complete name
- Current contact number
- Other contact information
In case your name on the ticket mismatches, get it corrected. Attempt to use the name change policy for this purpose.
For flights via US airports, notifications will be shared as follows:
- The carrier will inform you within a duration of 30 minutes after confirmation.
- Agents will also be given Air Tahiti Nui flight cancellation updates.
- Thus, people with third-party reservations can be notified through them.
- This information will be updated via:
- The US airport’s boarding gate
- In-person through inquiries
In the case of other locations, these points are vital:
- The airline will try to inform you at the earliest.
Air Tahiti Nui Compensation Policy
When this airline revokes your flight, it exercises the compensation policy. Given that a flight is revoked, it is possible that you may not board your connecting plane.
- In this situation, you can check who is the carrier of the transit trip.
- In case this carrier is Air Tahiti, it will provide you with help.
- You can request another connecting flight.
During other instances, the compensation for Air Tahiti Nui cancelled flights is given in these ways:
- Another flight in the case of:
- Weather problems
- Medical issues
- Landing in another location than specified
Other Compensation for Air Tahiti Nui Cancelled Flights
At times, a ticket is valid. Even then, a passenger may not be able to fly. In this instance, its validity will be increased. This benefit is given when the following occur:
- A person has a booking but the trip is revoked
- Missing a destined stop that is:
- The individual’s departure point
- A stopover
- Or, his/her destination
- Not following the flight schedule
- Missing a transit trip
- A change in the class
- The desired space is not given
After Beginning a Journey
Suppose that a trip began but a flier was not allowed to travel despite the fare being valid. Then the Air Tahiti Nui compensation is given as follows:
- Give extensions until flown
- Or, extensions for 3 months in some cases
In the Instance of Death
Assuming that a traveler is dead en route, the flight change option can be used. The benefit of validity extension is observed. Or, the stay (minimum) is removed. When a journey has started but the traveler’s family member dies, the validity can be changed.
In the scenarios above, Air Tahiti Nui can ask for the document/certificate/proof of death.
Due to Situations not Controlled
This operator will attempt to control situations. However, when it fails to do so, the following may occur:
- Not getting the reserved seat
- Unable to reach the destination/stopover
- Missing a flight or a transit trip
In these circumstances, the Air Tahiti Nui compensation is given as follows:
- Providing other flight services
- Giving a refund
- Compensation (particularly when the reserved seats aren’t given)
The above provisions are in synchronization with the Conditions of Passenger Carriage – Article 11.
Involuntary Types of Refunds
During these occurrences, involuntary-natured refunds are given:
- Revoking a trip
- Not providing the seat booked
- Going against the schedule
- Not reaching the destination/stopover
|Ticket Usage||Involuntary Benefit|
|Completely unused||The sum of fees and the fare paid|
|1 portion used||TaxesFees 1-way charges (with reduced costs)Or, differences in the amount paid and the service used|
Voluntary Types of Refunds
Aside from the reasons above, passengers can get their money back. This will be of the voluntary type.
|Usage of Ticket||Voluntary Benefit|
|1 portion used||The differences in charges and the fare paidAdditionally, the differences in applicable charges and fares for the travel|
|Fully unused||The sum same as the charges/fare paid(After deducting service/reversal fees)|
Club Tiare Cancellations & Air Tahiti Nui policy
Membership under this program can be cancelled. In this case, accrued miles will not be given. Members can undo their tickets too and seek Air Tahiti Nui refunds when possible.
Refunds for Award Tickets
Award tickets under Club Tiare are associated with the following refund rules:
- The tickets will be valid for 1 year beginning from the travel date.
- Its return date needs to be 12 months after the point of departure.
- When a fare is unused and expires, refunds are not given.
- Assuming that the fare is valid, the refund charge will be:
- 100 USD
- Or, 10,000 miles
Club Tiare, Miles, and Cancellations
You can earn miles when flying with this air operator. But during certain instances, they may not be credited:
- Reversals may happen beyond the control of this operator/its partner carriers.
- These situations include:
- Weather issues
- Safety concerns
- Labor problems
- In relation to these, miles will be given only for the portions of journeys traveled.
Club Tiare Refund Policy for Upgrade Awards
Upgrade awards require the use of miles. When you begin a journey but do not wish to continue it, your booking is subject to partial utilization. Then, the award won’t be refunded.
- To get rewards refunded, revoke a trip before it begins.
- This refund will cost:
- 10,000 miles/100 USD
Note: As per local currencies, the amount for Air Tahiti Nui cancellation refunds can differ.
- For excess/overweight baggage allowance, miles aren’t refunded upon reversals.
- In the instance of no-shows:
- Miles are not given back.
- Award tickets get discontinued.
- Return trips are not provided.
- In exceptional cases involving death, flexibility may be given.
To sum it up, you can always rely on the Air Tahiti Nui cancellation policy to reverse a booking. From refunds to compensations, it covers everything essential to assist you.
Frequently Asked Questions
This airline provides a policy that facilitates reversals in a number of situations.
When you revoke a ticket, you can learn the exact charge in the process.
Monetary compensation is calculated as per the taxes, fees, and charges paid.
The US fliers can mail their requests to the Refund Accounting office of this airline to get their money.
Yes, within a period of 24 hours, free revocations can be made.
Call this operator or reach it on social media platforms to cancel your trips.
You can ask for compensation when your flight is no longer available.
Yes, a 24-hour policy can be found for revocations.
You can reach this airline on call or at the airport to receive your compensation.
An individual who is named on the ticket or the one who has made a payment can get a refund.