Curaçao Airport, also known as Hato International Airport, is the main international airport on the Dutch Caribbean island of Curaçao. It is located just 12 kilometers from the capital city of Willemstad. The airport is a major hub for travel in the Caribbean region, and it offers direct flights to destinations in Europe, North America, and South America.
General Information about Curaçao International Airport
The following table is an overview of CUR Airport indicated below:
|Airport||Curaçao International Airport|
|Curaçao Airport Code||CUR|
|Curaçao Airport Terminals||3|
|Hub For||Divi Divi Air, JetAir Caribbean|
|Operator||Curaçao Airport Partners|
|Owner||Curaçao Airport Holding|
|CUR Airport Runways||1|
|CUR Airport Coordinates||12°11′20″N 068°57′35″W|
|Curaçao Airport Address||z/n Plasa Margaret Abraham, Willemstad, Curaçao|
|Official Phone Number||599 9 839 1000|
|Elevation||29 ft / 9 m|
Curaçao Airport Code
Curaçao Airport code is CUR. This three-letter IATA code has been derived from the name of the airport itself.
|WORLD AREA CODE||+1|
|IATA METROPOLITAN CODE||CUR|
Curaçao International Airport Map
The Curaçao Airport location Map is a useful tool for finding your way around the airport, and for planning your journey.
Curaçao International Airport Runways
Curaçao Airport Runway features one state-of-the-art runway:
|Name||Length in (Mtr)||Length in (Ft)||Surface|
Curaçao International Airport Terminal
CUR has three terminals: 2, 3, and 5.
- Terminal 2: This terminal is used for international arrivals and departures. It is the largest of the three terminals and features a modern design with a variety of amenities and services for passengers.
- Terminal 3: This terminal is used for domestic arrivals and departures. It is smaller than Terminal 2, but it still offers a variety of amenities and services for passengers.
- Terminal 5: This terminal is used for general aviation traffic, such as private jets and charter flights. It offers a variety of services for pilots and passengers, including a private lounge, a flight planning room, and a fuel service.
Nearest Airports to Curaçao International Airport
Some of the closest airports to CUR Airport are:
- Hato International Airport – 11 km
- Flamingo International Airport -72 km
- Queen Beatrix International Airport – 125 km
- Josefa Camejo International Airport – 138 km
Airlines Operating from Curaçao International Airport
The following airlines operate from Curaçao International Airport:
- Air Canada Rouge
- Air Century
- Albatros Airlines
- American Airlines
- Avior Airlines
- Azul Brazilian Airlines
- Caribbean Airlines
- Copa Airlines
- Corendon Dutch Airlines
- Divi Divi Air
- Jetair Caribbean
- LASER Airlines
- Sky High
- Surinam Airways
- TUI fly Netherlands
- United Airlines